Click the icons to learn more.
- Page size: 8 1/2 x 11″ with bleed possible on all four sides. Ads less than a full page should use 1/2″ margins for an 7 1/2 x 10″ print area (with bleed still accessible).
- A half-page ad is 7.5″ (45p) x 5″ (30p). Horizontal only.
- A quarter-page ad is 3.583″ (21p6) x 5″ (30p). Vertical only.
- An eighth-page ad is 3.667″ (22p) x 2.375″ (14p3) Horizontal only.
- Back cover ad sizes: Either 7.5″ (45p) x 8″ (48p) with half-inch margins or 8.5″ (51p) x 8.5″ (51p) with left, right and bottom bleeds. Top of back cover will include area for addressing.
- Line screen: 150 LPI. Electronic ads should be submitted as high-resolution PDF files (preferred) or 300 PPI JPEG files on CD or submitted by email to BOTH Bradley Wilson and Pam Boller.
- Color: four-color on all pages.