C:JET Volume 39, 2005-2006
Fall 2005, Vol. 39, #1
Click here to purchase the Fall 2005, Vol. 39, #1 issue of the JEA magazine
- Agricultural Journalism
- "It's a Niche Industry" by Leigh Ochsner
- With excerpts and samples of agricultural journalism by Karne Briere, Barbara Kuckworth, Mary MacArthur, Mike Raine, David Lundquist, Matt Stamey, Dan Anderson, John Phipps and Michael Young
- "How Do You Spell Adviser" by Jeff Salisbury
- "Pro-Active Steps to Hurdle Roadblock" by Beth Fitts
- "Give Your Product or Service an Identity with a Logo" by Jared McCarthy
- "Shooting Pictures of Spot News" by Bradley Wilson
- "Save, Safe Often and Use JPEG" by Bradley Wilson
- "Students Self-Censoring: 'They Avid Controversy. They Go Along with Authority All the Time" by Mark Sneed
Winter 2005, Vol. 39, #2
Click here to purchase the Winter 2005, Vol. 39, #2 issue of the JEA magazine
- Experience Journalism: Choosing the Right College or University
- "Go With What's Comfortable: Students, Advisers, Experts Value Experience, Proper Environment" by Bradley Wilson
- "The Best Fit: Look Beyond Rankings to Bigger Picture"
- "Job Outlook: Media Shifts May Influence Choices"
- "Photoj: Market Saturaction Drives Down Salaries"
- "Accreditation: An Objective Standard"
- "What Editors Want"
- Includes numerous lists of the "top" colleges and universities for journalism and photojournalism
- 'We Weren't So Lucky" by Matt Stamey
- Blue" and "Hoops" photo assignments
- "Pensée Critique (Thinking Critically)" by Reginald Ragland
- "iSilhouettes: Boldness Accents Simplicity as Key to Successful Art" by Bradley Wilson
- "Publications for 'Real': Authentic Assessment a Necessity" by Carol Ziemian
Spring 2006, Vol. 39, #3
Click here to purchase the Spring 2006, Vol. 39, #3 issue of the JEA magazine
- Labor Journalism
- "Why Style Matters"
- "Forever Child" commentary, photos and copy by Steve Dearinger and Karen Smith.
- "Clash of the Titans: Adobe and Apple battle over dominance in market for photographers’ editing tools" by Bradley Wilson
- "How to Write a Sports Recap" by Mandy Polley
- Teacher's guide by Scoobie Ryan
- "Welcome to Yearbook: A Journey to Lifetime Involvement" by Lori Oglesbee
Summer 2006, Vol. 39, #4
Click here to purchase the Summer 2006, Vol. 39, #4 issue of the JEA magazine
- Indoor strobes by Bradley Wilson with photos by Roger Winstead, Craig Moore, Kelly Glasscock
- Leadership by Aaron Manfull with activities by Mark Herron
- Gallery of pages Francis Howell North High School (Saint Charles, Mo., Aaron Manfull, adviser)
- Yearbook covers by Kim Hocutt with production photos by Clif Palmberg and book photos by Nick Pironio
- Creating your cover: Setting up correct page size half the battle by Bradley Wilson
- Yielding to the Consititution, Not to Censorship by Harry Proudfoot